Keedgo connects afterschools and youth activity businesses with parents for scheduling and communication. The app organizes all group member (kids, parents, staff) information in one place and streamlines roster management, event scheduling, attendance tracking, messaging and document sharing. Keedgo can be used on the go, saving time for managers, activity organizers, instructors and parents, reducing mistakes and allowing instant connections when they are most needed. By moving all communication to one app, Keedgo eliminates the inefficiencies of emails, phone calls, voicemails and texting.
The US market for afterschools and camps exceeds $30Bn. Six in ten children participate in at least one afterschool activity.
The company is looking for a sales and marketing specialist to assist in its customer acquisition initiatives. This is a great time to join a young tech startup, grow professionally and enjoy great levels of responsibility.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead generation through networking, internet search, email marketing
- Conversion of leads to trial and subsequently paying customers
- Providing a high level solution overview via phone
- Demoing the solution on a video call
- Persistent engaging with prospects via phone, email and personal meetings
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and founders/management
- Organizing all of the lead generation and sales efforts in the Company’s CRM
The ideal qualifications include:
- Previous experience in selling tech solutions to enterprise, especially SMEs
- Experience in EdTech
- Professional or personal involvement in youth activities (for example, managing, coaching, instructing, volunteering, etc)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with CRMs, Microsoft Office and internet tools and research
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make dozens of phone calls daily while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
Director of Business Development
Responsible for the direction of business and product development and will hold direct responsibility for acquisition of new clients, and the establishment of productive and profitable relationships with external organizations. Designing and implementing the company’s business plan and go to market strategy for its proprietary product. Market research process establishment, with the objectives of new products development and existing product expansion. Pricing strategy development, including setting price levels, managing price discounts, cost control and target margin development and monitor.Identifying opportunities for strategic partnerships, presenting them to the management and the Board and executing the approved ones. Fundraising (crowdfunding, private and institutional investors) to help the Company finance its growth.
Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or closely related field plus 1 year in job offered or related occupation.
Education or Experience must include:
- Designing and implementing business plan and marketing strategy including long and short term strategic goals
- Creating measurable online and offline campaign objectives and key performance indicators
- Client specific analysis including customer segmentation, profiling and competitive market research
- Developing market collateral and customer presentations
- Overseeing investor pitches and client acquisition
- Experience in developing strategic partnerships
- Experience in fund raising
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: 2901 Moorpark Ave. Suite 292, San Jose, CA 95128
Please send resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only be able to contact individuals being invited for an interview.