Sales Manager (San Jose, CA)
Keedgo connects afterschools and youth activity businesses with parents for scheduling and communication. The app organizes all group member (kids, parents, staff) information in one place and streamlines roster management, event scheduling, attendance tracking, messaging and document sharing. Keedgo can be used on the go, saving time for managers, activity organizers, instructors and parents, reducing mistakes and allowing instant connections when they are most needed. By moving all communication to one app, Keedgo eliminates the inefficiencies of emails, phone calls, voicemails and texting.
The US market for afterschools and camps exceeds $30Bn. Six in ten children participate in at least one afterschool activity.
The company is looking for a sales and marketing specialist to assist in its customer acquisition initiatives. This is a great time to join a young tech startup, grow professionally and enjoy great levels of responsibility.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead generation through networking, internet search, email marketing
- Conversion of leads to trial and subsequently paying customers
- Providing a high level solution overview via phone
- Demoing the solution on a video call
- Persistent engaging with prospects via phone, email and personal meetings
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and founders/management
- Organizing all of the lead generation and sales efforts in the Company’s CRM
The ideal qualifications include:
- Previous experience in selling tech solutions to enterprise, especially SMEs
- Experience in EdTech
- Professional or personal involvement in youth activities (for example, managing, coaching, instructing, volunteering, etc)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with CRMs, Microsoft Office and internet tools and research
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make dozens of phone calls daily while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
Please forward applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will only be able to contact individuals being invited for an interview.